This area is for MENZA members only – please login to access the following materials
- MENZA Magazine ‘Tunemein’ – latest and archived versions
- MENZA Videos – access high quality Music PD from your home including
- Singing Communities Workshops *new*
- MENZA Classroom Songs and Musical Games by Dr Robert Legg
- Kodaly Level 1 teaching resources from James Cuskelly
- New Zealand Sign Language Songs by Sarah and Christie Mason
- MENZA Audio – listen to people making a difference in music education
- Add and event to the Calendar
Don’t forget to check out the MENZA pinterest site for the latest resources from the web
Please note that your school must have a music licence from APRA/AMCOS that entitles you to perform music at school, take part in music festivals, photocopy music for educational purposes, produce CDs of school performances and communicate music on a school intranet. This ensures your school is copyright compliant. These resources should only be used in accordance with this license.
NZ School Trustees Association administers school music licences on behalf of APRA/AMCOS and PPNZ Music Licensing. Call the NZSTA Copyright helpdesk on 0800663486 for more information or click here.
While every care is taken to provide links to suitable material from this site, the nature of the internet prevents us from ensuring that linked material remains unchanged. Consequently, MENZA can accept no responsibility for unsuitable or inaccurate material that may be encountered. MENZA will endeavour to update links where possible, but also appreciates notice of any broken links or unsuitable material. Please contact us below if you can help with this.