Presented by Music EDnet, DAYTiME is an annual one-day professional development conference focusing on the effective integration of technology in music education. It offers a unique opportunity to hear from some of the most knowledgeable and experienced exponents of the use of technology in music education, as well as some time to network with your peers and share ideas and resources.
The No.1 conference in the region
focusing on technology in music education.
As a music educator, DAYTiME will help you to:
- gain understanding about existing and emerging technologies that can enhance music teaching practice and improve student engagement
- keep informed about evolving pedagogical approaches and the relevant use of technology in meeting curriculum achievement standards
- remove intimidating barriers surrounding certain areas of music technology
- learn from examples of best practice and develop strategies for more effective planning of appropriate resources within your school context
- gain inspiration to continue professional learning beyond the conference and expand opportunities for professional networkingProfessional Development certificates are provided to all attendees following the conference.
Duncan Ferguson – NZ
Keynote presenterAsking better questions.We are delighted to have Duncan Ferguson presenting the Melbourne Keynote. Duncan is a highly regarded educator and currently the Director of Music at St Andrew’s College in Christchurch, New Zealand. Duncan was also recognised as New Zealand’s Music Teacher of the Year for 2019.The day’s program follows with a wide choice of sessions delivered by leading educators and industry experts, from Australia and overseas. Sessions cover a range of relevant topics for delivering music in primary, middle and secondary school including current and emerging pedagogical approaches as well as ever-evolving technologies and curricula.
A day of professional learning, highly regarded by hundreds of attendees annually …DAYTiME is a “must attend” event for all music educators.
What teachers are saying
“The speakers were amazing and the sessions were mind bending for most of us!! Definitely there next year.”
Keryn Hastie, Music Teacher, Tuart Forest Primary School, WA
“Thank you again to you and your team for the work you put into the Daytime Conference. As always it was an excellent day that was very stimulating … Honestly, Daytime is consistently one of the best PDs that I attend.”
Nick Knijnenburg, Head of Department – The Arts, Immanuel Lutheran College, Qld
Friday, May 15, 2020
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
E. Australia Time
Amora Riverwalk Hotel Melbourne
649 Bridge Rd
Richmond, Victoria 3121