We appreciate that everyone is very busy, reinventing how they work, working from home, juggling multiple responsibilities, so we have kept this month’s newsletter short and just bring you a message from the ISME President and some quick news.
- Update from Susan O’Neill
- Elections for the 2020-2022 ISME Board and President Elect
- General Assembly 2020 – new online format for 2020
- Re-imagining the world conference including the SIG activities, and the pre-conference seminars
- Deadline extended: CALLS FOR EDITORS for RIEM and the Routledge Book series