In this Newsletter
- Te Ika a Māui Resource launch
- Wānanga scholarships
- PLD sessions coming up (more TBC)
- To put in your diaries:
- Thursday 20 April, 7.30-9.00pm, FREE ZOOM session with Kristin Browne on her new resource Te Ika a Māui, suitable for 3-7 year olds.
- Tuesday 2 May, 4pm, Secondary Hui with Ben Lau to discuss matters arising in the Secondary Music Sector on ZOOM.
- Wednesday 10 May, 7.00-8.30pm, FREE ZOOM session with Lucinda Geoghegan. Lucinda is based in Scotland and is a marvellously engaging presenter. You will not want to miss this session! The focus will be on early childhood 3-4 years but content will also be useful for early primary (new entrant).
- 1-4 October – The MENZA Conference in Tauranga will have lots and lots of PLD!
Newsletter: eNotes 19th April 2023