- This event has passed.
DAYTiME 2016 in Auckland
June 17, 2016
A Day of Technology in Music Education for educators in New Zealand.
Presented by Music EDnet, DAYTiME is an annual series of conferences across Australia and New Zealand and is a unique opportunity to hear from some of the most knowledgeable and experienced exponents of the use of music technology in education in our region. It also offers a chance to spend some time networking with your peers and sharing ideas and experiences.
We are delighted to have Dr Edward Primrose, Director of the Composers Centre, Sydney and an outstanding conductor, composer and educator, presenting the Auckland Keynote From pen to cloud: composing change. Delegates will then have the opportunity to choose from 16 various sessions covering a wide range of topics related to integrating technology into your music program.
What’s on in 2016
- Inspiring, challenging and thought-provoking keynotes
- A stream focused on Primary Music
- Sessions for new and pre-service teachers
- Guidance for those who think they are technology challenged
- Innovative and practical ideas in evolving pedagogies, such as blended and flipped learning
- Strategies with portable devices and BYOD and BYOT policies
- Advanced sessions on selected application such as Sibelius, Pro Tools and Ableton Live (varies by location)
- … and much more!