- This event has passed.
DAYTiME 2019 Melbourne
May 17, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 4:25 pm$150
Friday, May 17, 2019
8:30 AM – 4:25 PM
Amora Riverwalk Hotel Melbourne
649 Bridge Rd
Richmond, Victoria 3121
Presented by Music EDnet, DAYTiME is an annual one-day professional development conference focusing on the effective integration of technology in music education. It offers a unique opportunity to hear from some of the most knowledgeable and experienced exponents of the use of technology in music education, as well as some time to network with your peers and share ideas and resources.
The No.1 conference in the region
focusing on technology in music education.
As a music educator, DAYTiME will help you to:
- gain understanding about existing and emerging technologies that can enhance music teaching practice and improve student engagement
- keep informed about evolving pedagogical approaches and the relevant use of technology in meeting curriculum achievement standards
- remove intimidating barriers surrounding certain areas of music technology
- learn from examples of best practice and develop strategies for more effective planning of appropriate resources within your school context
- gain inspiration to continue professional learning beyond the conference and expand opportunities for professional networking
Cherie Herring – Columbia USA
An inspirational Keynote address to look forward to!
We are delighted to have Cherie Herring, music teacher at Hammond Lower School in Columbia, South Carolina USA, presenting the Melbourne Keynote. Cherie’s use of technology in the classroom showcases how well technology can be used as a tool to reach every child in the music classroom.
The day’s program follows with a wide choice of sessions delivered by leading educators and industry experts, from Australia and overseas. Sessions cover a range of relevant topics for delivering music in primary, middle and secondary school including current and emerging pedagogical approaches as well as ever-evolving technologies and curricula.
A day of professional learning, highly regarded by hundreds of attendees annually …DAYTiME is a “must attend” event for all music educators.