Lucinda Geoghegan Session – March 22nd 2021 – Too Much Too Soon!
Early Years- Too much too soon!
Join Lucinda Geoghegan as she presents on the importance of immersing children in play-based experiences as a precursor to formal music learning!
This session will focus on the importance of experiential learning in early years and how children need to build a strong foundation in basic musical skills prior to being introduced to music notation. These early musical experiences are of course introduced through play.
This session will be held on Monday, 22nd March 2021 at 6pm-7pm AEST
- This session will be presented via Zoom – please ensure you will be available at the scheduled time to attend this session.
- The session is presented in AEST (Brisbane, Australia) time zone.
- The notes for this session will be emailed after the session is presented.
- You will be emailed a Zoom link closer to the session date – this link is for one entry to the session.
- All sessions are non-assessed and cannot be counted towards any Kodály certification.
We are thrilled to announce that we are bringing back some of your favourite sessions from Summer School!
For those of you who missed Lucinda Geoghegan’s fantastic Early Childhood sessions, we’ve got you covered! Here’s another chance to catch this great PD on Monday 22nd March at 6pm AEST!
Ready to book in? Follow the below link to purchase your ticket!
Note: These sessions are presented on Zoom- please make sure you can attend the sessions at the scheduled time!