- This event has passed.
Music Tech and Tools 101
April 15, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am
Join Martin Emo, Menza Digital Kaiārahi, on Wed 15th April
For a 30min workshop will cover the following.
– Sound. Including what Microphones to use, what external Sound cards to use, improving your audio, and your student’s audio;
– Using keyboards, pianos and pad controllers
– Hearing and miking other Acoustic and Electric instruments for use online.
– Recording. Including Pros and Cons of different DAWs (and why!)
– Online Tools. A variety of online tools and software will be covered including how you and your students can make videos.
The session will end with a Q and A. Questions will also be answer during the chatroll below the facebook livestream.
To attend, just join the Music Education New Zealand Aotearoa Group page and the livestream will begin at 9:58 am. Just refresh the page until it pops up!
If you watch it, please take 2mins to fill out this survey for our reporting requirements to the Ministry of Education. http://www.bit.ly/menzaevaluation
At the end of the workshop, the video will be removed from facebook and uploaded, available along with the digital handout in the MENZA member area on https://menza.co.nz/resources
This workshop is in response to requests via the workshop request form. Request your topic here https://forms.gle/NZXoVgktfzdYG7dx9