Hi Piano Teachers and School Music Teachers!
Are you keen to try a new piano method? One which appeals to beginner teenagers and returning pianists?
Come along to our FREE Workshop and find out how the Piano Spark Method will help beginner piano students learn note-reading while they play LOTS of easy, fun tunes.
Registration required here.
- Easily learn to read, starting with A, C, and E
- Become familiar with 5-finger patterns
- Learn to navigate around the piano with ease
- Learn to recognise intervals which will help note-reading ability
- Learn about scales and chord construction
- And much more!
Students love online learning! The Piano Spark Courses include all lessons from the book AND
- Quizzes – who doesn’t love online quizzes?
- Backing tracks – feel like a real musician!
- Spotlight on Piano – extra pop-out music for your enjoyment or download and print!
- Workbook – consolidate their learning with this download-and-print workbook. Includes Note ID, writing notes, Let’s Compose and sight-reading exercises.
Note: Online courses do not include video tutorials. Teacher guidance is recommended.
See you there!
Really appreciate your support.