- Robin Mills has written a beautiful personal story reminding us to let children create their own voice.
- Judith Bell has notes from the 30th World Conference on Music Education (ISME) in Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Helen Willberg reminds us how music can be woven through the day in Early Childhood settings.
- Heather McLaughlin reports Jon Madin’s continued contribution to Marimba Music Making across the Tasman.
- Julie Sperring reports on the work of the International Music Council.
- Stephen Rowe discusses how we make an even greater difference to Māori learners in Music.
- Millie Locke and Maria Winder report on the Marimba and Ukulele Festivals.
- There is also Stephanie Lee’s editorial, a biography of Te Aritaua Pitama, highlights from the recent Mustech conference, resources and much, much more!
To access the magazine please go to the MENZA Members area.