Kia Ora,Talofa lava, Malo e Lelei, Fakalofa lahi atu, Kia Orana, Namaste, Bula vinaka, Nihao and Welcome to the MENZA website.
Teacher Education Refresh (TER) programme
The Education Council has worked with MENZA and the IRMT (Institute of Registered Music Teachers) to develop a TER programme for music teachers that they will be able to enrol in at the start of 2017. Click here for more information. For course details and registrations forms, please direct all enquiries to Wendy Hunt (IRMT) – email@example.com
- Six Things From Music Psychology – Robert Legg
- ONZA Update – Shirley Harvey
- The Longevity and Success of a School’s Musical Taonga (Fryer Cup) – Mary Horner
- The Construction Phase – Katherine Jones
- MENZA Board Welcomes Andrew Stopps
- Application of Dalcroze Ideas – Helen Pritchard
- All Ears 14 Music at Unitec
- E-learning with Music Ecademy – Jaroslav Novak
- Finding the Movement Within – Marie Willis
- How to Organise a Great Music Recital – Ryan Kershaw
- The Importance of Music at School – Renee Gerlich
as well as reports from the regions, ISME and the recent ANZARME Conference!
MAKE SOME NOISE! – MENZA Conference for 2017 is from October 9-11 at Holy Cross School, Miramar, Wellington (just 5 mins from the airport and 15 minutes from the CBD)
- Did you know MENZA has its own waiata? Click here to listen to it and view sheet music and lyrics.
- Congratulations to Hannah Milo and Ella Dale from Ellerslie School for being the Overall Winner of Hook, Line and Sing-A-Long 2016 for their winning song “We Are Aotearoa”.
For lyric sheets, webinar, score, lead sheets and a teaching video made by the compoers go to the Hook Line and Singalong website