Kia Ora,Talofa lava, Malo e Lelei, Fakalofa lahi atu, Kia Orana, Namaste, Bula vinaka, Nihao and Welcome to the MENZA website.
MENZA is proud to be behind the Katie Wardrobe tour. She is internationally recognised as a music technology trainer and consultant with a passion for helping music educators. She runs workshops which focus on easy ways to incorporate technology into what teachers are already doing in their music classroom. She will run a series of workshops for teachers in Invercargill, Dunedin and Christchurch.
Sunday 18 September – Dilworth Junior Campus, Remuera, AUCKLAND
- 2:00pm to 2:50pm ($20 MENZA Members – $40 for Non-MENZA Members)
- Playful Singing in Early Childhood – Celia Stewart
- Activities combining computational thinking with music learning – Judith Bell
- Looking at the big picture for ICT in the Music curriculum – Martin Emo
- 3:00pm – 3:30pm – Free presentation – all welcome
- Advocating for Music in New Zealand teacher education and delivered curriculum in primary schools – Linda Webb
- 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- Drinks / Nibbles
- 4:30pm – you are warmly invited to attend the MENZA AGM
Check out the latest online MENZA Magazine (members area)
- Editor’s Comments – Sally Bodkin-Allen
- Chair’s Comments – Tim Carson
- Tributes and Eulogy to David Sell – Graeme Wallis
- Sandra Aitken – An Unsung Hero – Chris Moore
- Spotlight On Practitioners – Jeremy Hantler
- Making Change Happen – Steve Chapman
- Top Tips To Help You Enjoy Your School Production - Georgie Watts
- Finding The Movement Within – Marie Willis
- The Orokohanga Music Trust – Amy Ryan
- Promoting Practice – Sally Bodkin-Allen
- Hook, Line And Singalong
- Registrations are now open for the 2017 NZSM Young Musicians Programme. Click here for more info.
- Did you know MENZA has its own waiata? Click here to listen to it and view sheet music and lyrics.
- Congratulations to Hannah Milo and Ella Dale from Ellerslie School for being the Overall Winner of Hook, Line and Sing-A-Long 2016 for their winning song “We Are Aotearoa”.
For lyric sheets, webinar, score, lead sheets and a teaching video made by the compoers go to the Hook Line and Singalong website